Looking for someone who can see the future of technology because she’s helped create the past?
Someone who can talk to your engineers and your executives about the latest technology trends, in a way they can all understand? Meet technology futurist and keynote speaker Sierra Modro.
Sierra helped engineer
- The first Pentium processor motherboards
- The screen technology on your Kindle device
- The software that powers the streaming music in your home.
Sierra speaks geek
Not only can Sierra speak geek, but she can translate that geek speak into international business speak.
- 15 years working in the area of emerging and future technology
- 15 countries, from Moscow to Malaysia, Tel Aviv to Taipei, and always up for a new adventure
- Presented directly to leaders like Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer, Paul Otellini in private executives-only meetings
- Awarded “Best Speaker” at Intel Developer Forum (IDF) events in Russia, Taiwan, Japan, and China – the only English speaker ever to receive the award in those locations.
<Geek alert!> Sierra is an engineer in hardware and software by training. She once repaired a $30K piece of demo hardware on the show floor with a soldering iron she bought in Taipei – and she has edited a motherboard BIOS programming in hexadecimal directly!
Sierra lives in the future
She thinks 3 years in the future today, so you can get ahead of the disruptive technology that will change your business tomorrow. Sierra helps organizations profit from tomorrow’s technology today!
Whether you’re looking for a keynote address to discuss the future trends your association or company needs to get in front of, an in person hands on training to demonstrate the latest and greatest technology, or a video conference broadcast to your people around the world, Sierra Modro is a great choice!